What Personal Information We Collect
We collect certain information or data about you when you donate, register or subscribe to our newsletter, interact with us in any other way such as via social media, click on an advert that we put on other websites, ask for information or assistance, comment on any blogs or articles featured in our services, enter competitions or special promotions, sign up for our special offers or other updates. By registering, subscribing or using our services, you consent to the use of your personal data in line with this policy.
- Your name, email address, phone, delivery address and billing address
- Your password
- Your payment information
- Purchase history
- Your contact history with us
- Information about your IP address, browser, device type, your location data, your referring URL and how you use our website
- Your communication and marketing preferences
How This Information May Be Used
When You Use Our Services:
Your information will be used in the first place to provide the programs, products, services or information you have asked for.
We will use your name and contact details to deliver your purchases to you, send you service messages such as order updates, send you information about our new programs, products and services (with your permission only) or to prevent and detect fraud against either you or Haselfre Foundation.
We will use your payment information to take payment, give refunds and to prevent and detect fraud against either you or Haselfre Foundation.
We will use your contact history with us to provide customer service and support and to help us in any future dealings with you.
Tracking How Our Online Services Are Used:
We will use the information about how you use our website for statistical and market analysis; developing, testing and maintaining systems; and research and development. This helps us improve the services we offer.
For Marketing And Advert Targeting:
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages by email to keep you aware of our collections and to ensure you don’t miss offers and information that might interest you.
We may use the information we collect via cookies when you use our site to build up a picture of your interests. We may then use this information to target banners and ads to you whilst browsing other websites and apps. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks, ad exchanges and our third-party advertising agencies.
For information on how we may market to you, please read the section called “Marketing messages”.
Sharing Your Information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party. However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses and delivery companies.
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who help us run our business.
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud.
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
We offer you the chance to receive news and updates via email. You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this:
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email sent by us
- By contacting our Customer Care team
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order confirmation or updates).
You have the following rights:
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data we hold about you. Remember that you can also change some of your personal information on “My Account” section. To change your address, go to “Your Address Book” and to change your personal information go to “Your Account Details”.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages. To learn how to stop them, please read the section called “Marketing messages”.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
Changes To This Policy